1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori sporting special edition

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by billray1, Jul 10, 2013.

1. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

Interested in acquiring a citori sporting special edition but not sure this model came with 32" bbls.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Yes they were available with 32"

3. tbobaa

tbobaa Member

0   0   0

check out the for sale threads under fs mod c 625 browning citori sporting adj.I have seen this gun and it is like new.

4. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

Tbobaa
    Thanks, ill check it out.
    Bill

5. Borderland

Borderland Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is indeed a beautiful 625 Sporting which is offered for sale on this site but those models do not have the high rib of the Citori Special Sporting

6. GSHPDOC

GSHPDOC TS Member

0   0   0

Borderland, thanks for clarifying that. I wasn't real sure how to accurately answer Bill's question. And thanks for acknowledging the beauty of this gun. I appreciate it.