1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Plus

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by flytire, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flytire

flytire TS Member

Anybody have details about this gun and what it may be worth?

2. nrasmus

nrasmus Member

They are a citori action (obviously)with some neat features they all come with adjustable ribs, adjustable comb, and an adjustable LOP butt plate with a recoil reducer. They also feature ported barrels and invector plus choke tubes. If I am not way off most are mid-late 80's production and they came with 30" or 32" o/u barrels or you could get a combo set which came with a single barrel top single only of 32" or 34".

The o/u are 1500-2000 and about 500 more for a combo.

Correct me if I am wrong guys

Nick

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Pretty much on the money Nick with the exception that combos these days if you can find a very nice one are pushing $3000...and they are most definantly woirth it..they are a ton of gun for even that money

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I've never seen a non-ported combo ..I'm sure they are out there ...just never seen one...pretty rare I'm sure......Just curious if we still have any Browning gurus that could tell us total production numbers on all the Plus guns variations...they seem to be sliding into the treasured desireable classic category...I would never sell mine either

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great guns but as usual Browning has to screw around and make it difficult to buy what YOU want with what they have to offer us today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.