1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CITORI PLUS-WANTED

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by CUDA-LOVER, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CUDA-LOVER

CUDA-LOVER TS Member

0   0   0

WANTED CITORI PLUS WITH 32 IN BARREL,LOOKING TO SPEND NO MORE THAN 1200 DOLLARS.THE GUN MAY NEED WOOD REFINISHED,WHICH I AM ABLE TO DO,FOR A GUN OF THIS AMOUNT..I KNOW THEY SELL FOR MORE THAN THIS IN 95-99PERCENT GRADE. PREFER TO DEAL WITH A DEALER, AS I COULD SEND THE GUN BACK WITHIN 3 DAYS IF IT WAS NOT AS DISCRIBED TO ME.... PLEASE CALL BECAUSE I DONT CHECK MY E MAIL AT HOME DAILY...CHUCK R. 260-489-5887- HOME 260-373-3152-WORK THANKS FOR READING.....PLEASE DONT RESPOND WITH DIFFERENT MODELS OTHER THAN THE PLUS,I WONT BE INTERESTED...THANKS

2. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Good Luck. I don't think 1200 will buy one. Even one needing the wood refinished.

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'd say good luck too.

4. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

Look at all the pawn shops in your area.

5. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Yeah, let me know because you can't even find a BT99 plus for under $1200 in bad condition.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I think your only hope with that description is somebody needing money badly and very quickly...good luck though...up for CUDA

7. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Up for Cuda.

I am looking for you. I will let you know when I find something.

Bud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.