1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Plus Opinions and Value?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tjcutter, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjcutter

tjcutter TS Member

I have a chance to buy a Citori Plus 30" with Browning hard case in very good condition. What would be a fair price.

Tom

2. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Depends on shape, the gun is VERY durable, and will last many years. There is plenty room for adjustment to dial in your POI. around $1,500??? for a 95%+.

GS

3. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

I bought one new when they first came out, sold it a while ago and regret having done so, I wish Browning brought them back, the new BT-99 plus sure looks like a keeper though I like the original recoil system.

Offer the guy $1,500 if it is in at least 95% condition with little or no wear.

Berettaman7

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

You may have to add $100 or so for the hard case. Jaquas has one they want almost 1900 for...better get one before the price goes through the roof

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

P.S. If anyone has one of the stainless models in near perfect condition and they are willing to part with...let me know..thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.