1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Plus info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mark-in-Maine, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

What is the number of Citori Plus trap models that Browning produced?

thanks,
    Mark

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

More than 1 and less than a s**t load. I don't know if they received any special serial numbering to identify them from a normal Citori.

I know that non-ported ones are a little tough to come by. Stainless models are few and far between. Golden models are rare as hens teeth.

If any of the above are factory combos or Micro's, then they are made of nearly 100% unobtainium.

ss

3. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Let me rephrase the question.
    How many of these did Browning make?
    <a href="http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/melie1946/?action=view&current=CitoriPlusTrap.jpg" target="_blank"> CitoriPlusTrap.jpg </a>
    thanks,
    Mark

4. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Ah............ [slap to the forehead]

5. mwm86

mwm86 Member

I just recently bought one of these exact guns, except the receiver is black with a small gold inlay, other than that basically identical. From the research i've done, these particular guns were only produced in 1993-1994. Had a difficult time finding values of these, even after contacting Browning directly. Beautiful guns, i've only got to shoot mine, twice, once at trap doubles and once at sporting clays, shot both very succesfully, considering i've only been shooting for about 5 months. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do. Thanks for the pic. I'll try to upload pics of mine if I can figure it out. Bret

6. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

I had one several years ago -bought it for 1300 and sold it for same--that high rib even tho adjustable got in the way of me ever getting it to shoot high enough. The aluminum pins in the adj comb weren't tall enough to allow me to raise the comb enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.