1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori plus aluminum rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Acer, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acer

Acer TS Member

Just bought a plus and first time out, when I got home I noticed the rib had gotten bent. I did get it straitened out with no problem, however,I did handle the gun very carefully as always. I have seen some people post a plus for sale and they mention that the rib is a little bent. Is this a common problem with the plus, are the ribs not that durable or what. Thanks for your feedback. Johnny

2. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

Hi Johnny, I have been shooting the Plus guns for years, and have had never had a problem with the ribs bending. They are durable, but they are also made of aluminum, which can and will bend easily. I think they are still available from Browning, but if not, try Midwest Gun Works. They do have a website, and they have a lot of Browning parts, even barrels and stocks. If all else fails, take the bent rib to a local machine shop, and have them make a new one to the same dimensions. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.