1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori hard case question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by toad67, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toad67

toad67 Member

I recently purchased a Citori XS in 410-30"bbls that has a Browning takedown hard case. The gun is currently being shipped to me in it. My question is whether the case will fit 12-410 or is it set up for small gauge only? I'm not a fan of hard cases and if I decide to get rid of it any ideas to a value? It is in real good shape. Thanks in advance!!

Todd

2. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

The answer is "maybe". A few of the hard cases fit only the smaller 20 ga size guns. You'll have to check fit when it arrives. I typically see these cases used in the $85-$125 range. I see people ask more, but don't know how often they find a buyer. Some sellers on eBay ask full retail at $250+. I then see them re-listed when they don't sell.

3. toad67

toad67 Member

Thanks Bob K!!

4. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Hello Todd..

I have it's sister.. a 30" XS Skeet 28 gauge, that I've been looking for a .410 to match.

I'd like to have the first shot at it if you want to sell it...I'd really like to have a matched pair of the XS little guns..

PM me if you like..you also have this as a PM.

Thanks..Stan

5. Jhise67

Jhise67 Member

I'm also interested in th gun case if you want to sell. Let me know, Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

citori hard case