1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori Forearm experts ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bluskyshooter, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

All,

Called MGW to order a forearm for a 1981 (Type 2) Citori trap. Was told they are all out of "3-hole Target" style forearms. Appears they are also all out for Type 3 as well. Now where to turn ? I had plans of ordering a forearm ... and modifying it to a more comfortable shape ... than the original on the gun. You know, sanding, bondo, paint, etc - nothing fancy. Do any experts have ideas ? Can a 2-hole forearm be modified to work ? Any other Vendors to purchase these from. Maybe make your own ? If I find a Type 3 forearm ... can it be made to fit Type 2 iron ?

Appreciate any thoughts you might have.

2. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Try ebay, I just got a 20ga forearm there. They seem to carry everything but the reciever. Gunparts.com is another place to look. Bob

3. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

You could have Wenig machine inlet one for about $85. You then fit and finish. Joe

4. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I would call Art's. Browning expert.

Wayne

5. pufftarget

pufftarget Active Member

Can yoyu PM me a picture w/ hole dimensions? I have a couple Citori forearms in my stash.

Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.