1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori cocking lever pin problem

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 47bt99, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 47bt99

47bt99 TS Member

The pin that holds the cocking lever in the receiver on my Citori will not stay in place and works its self out. The gun is only three years old, is there and easy fix for this problem? I am thinking about putting in a new pin in the hopes that the original was undersize. The pin does not have a flat head but instead its head is curved to match the radius of the receiver. Any thoughts on removing and installing a new pin without marring it surface? By any chance does someone have the take down instructions for the Citori?

Thanks for your help.

Bob

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If the gun is a current model as you say, take the buttstock off and look at the left side of the receiver (I think). There should be a set screw (metric). The screw should lock into a divot on the pivot pin.

Doug Braker

3. 47bt99

47bt99 TS Member

Thanks Doug, the loose locking set screw must be my problem, I will fix it tomorrow.

Bob

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

That takes a 2mm Allen wrench. On the left hand side in front of the hammer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
citori cocking lever pin b1331023

citori xs loose cocking lever pin