1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori barrels?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I have a 1977 (type 1) Citori. Will the Citori XT barrels interchange with this receiver. I realize minor fitting will probably be required but would it be more involved than fitting another set of early Citori barrels? Thanks, Marc

2. racer

racer TS Member

I asked a good gun smith about putting a early citori barrel in an xt receiver- talk of barrel lug removal,welding and reblue put the end to that. I always thought the locking lug was in a differant location also, but the smith didn't say anything about it- I didn't ask. Maybe he will respond to your post. Dan

3. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

It would be a chore fo shore.... I have an early citori and a buddy has the xt we tried interchanging barrels between the 2 and NOTHING would work it would get close but as soon as it got to the lock block it wouldnt go any further. Too much work in my opinion.

Mark

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Questions answered. I was hopeful of finding a single barrel to create a combo. Any old style single barrels out there? Thanks guys, Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

citori barrels interchange