1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori adjustable comb screw spec's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wireguy, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Citori adjustable comb screw spec

Anyone know what the dimensions are on the screw used in Citori adjustable combs? Are they all the same size and dimensions? Mine broke, and it is the only problem I've had with mine. I'm thinking of having one made with quality material, maybe stainless or something but since mine is broken, and also an Ultra XT so it is an early one, I'm not sure what the dimensions are or if they have changed over time. Mine has a removable threaded cap which seems kind of dumb.

2. kdl243

kdl243 TS Member

You might give Tracy a call at Graco 479-787-6520. He should have an extra or two around. Graco also has drop in replacement hardware for Brownings if you want to get rid of the screw completely.
    My factory Browning comb always wiggled, and I needed more adjustment so I had the replacement parts installed.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

It's too bad Browning didn't spend an extra fifty cents on it. It's really a cleverly engineered piece, it's just poorly executed.

4. Golden Beebe

Golden Beebe TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what thread size on browning citori adjustable comb