1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

citori adj comb, comb piece

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by team henges, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. team henges

team henges TS Member

0   0   0

Yesterday i was shooting and the wind was blowing about 60, I put my XT in the gun rack and the wind blew it out. The comp piece is now cracked from falling on the concrete. I am trying to find the comb piece for a new style browning adj comb stock. Let me know if you have one or know where i can get one

2. team henges

team henges TS Member

0   0   0

Anybody???

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Any stock maker should be able to whip up a new one for you. Just wait, I can hear it coming...

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Maybe you could glue it back together, then cover it with leather to make a soft comb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.