1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori 625 Sporting...I'm in Love

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

You'll be better off shooting whatever O/U you use for trap at skeet and sporting.

My league team shoots mod skeet and handicap trap and doubles trap. We're in first place, have been for weeks....and we all shoot the same gun for every event. There's a K-80, 2 browning O/Us, my P gun and another P gun on the line.

And I know several shooters that keep A averages across all the games with a "trap" gun. Gun fit never changes. If you can shoot trap with it, you can shoot skeet with it.

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Joel Etchen has them listed for $2595. Click above.

Dale

[​IMG]

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Then I guess you have to learn to reload really, really fast. LOL.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hello again Trappy 12, They are a fine gun!! I have the 525 and I love mine as well.(Don't tell the wife!!)LOL. I have found a few places priced at $2,500 for the new one. But the 525 can be had for around $2,000 or slightly higher if you look a bit. Now this is here say, but I HEAR that the new 625 is not selling very well from a couple of guns stores I know. It seams some shooters are put-off with the new checkering pattern of the 625. Also just saw a thread here saying that more than a few trap shooters had there best scores in trap doubles with there sporting clays guns.(I do too.) So Good Luck and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned

$2,499 plus PA sales tax get's you one!!

6. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

I, too, am in love with this new model. Actually, it's the checkering that catches my eye on it. It's new, stylish, and very classy. I saw one of these in person and was wishing I had the money to buy it right then and there.

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Alright Trappy...

I'm a sucker for a kid who wants to shoot. Post your address, and i'll kick you a buck. If you can get 2,000 other guys to do it, you have a free gun.

If not, have a soda on me.

jeff

8. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Well, I was serious about helping out the cause. Ok. Have it your way.

LOL...how bad is the 'younger' generation when they are too lazy to even ASK for money????

I had to make do with an 870 when i was a younger shooter. I would have mowed lawns ($1.50 per yard) and shoveled dog poop (that was my other source of income back in the 70s...cleaning up after neighborhood dogs - for a DIME a day per dog run, I might add - I got a dime for scooping the kennel out and another dime for making sure there was no poop in the back yard) forever for a beretta back then.

Kids today have no ambition, LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.