1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citori 20 gauge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by magshooter, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magshooter

magshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Hi,
    For any hunters in theTrapshooters crowd, I have a very nice,(98% nice), Browning Citori 20 gauge. I believe it was built in 1993. There's 8 investor chokes that would go with the gun along with a Browning gun case, which is also very nice. Over the years the Citori has not been shot much. I have had the forcing cones lengthened, and the stock butt bent for a right handers, (I believe 3/16 of cast-off), so this gun isn't for lefties, sorry. Why am I selling? To fund a trap gun of course. My asking price is a firm $1200.00. I'm going to try and upload some pics for you guys..

Thanks,
    Magshooter

PS. I will ship the gun to the lower 48 free to the buyer, on the firm price of $1200.00

If anyone has any question please PM me. I'll be checking it often.. Thanks

Magshooter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. magshooter

magshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys,

I didn't mention that I would ship it to an FFL holder of course. As for as the funds go, that can be discussed with the potential buyer.

Thanks,
    magshooter

3. magshooter

magshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Just to let everybody know. The length of the barels are 28".

Thanks for looking

magshoter..

4. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Would have been nice if the photos weren't so dark ----

5. cartucci

cartucci Member

0   0   0

How about a trade for a benelli Vinci thank you, Pat

6. cheesie

cheesie TS Member

0   0   0

magshoter, If you sell your gun to me and ship it to a FFL holder in my town, I will have to pay the dealer $25 to recieve the gun. Would you consider selling it for $1175 shipped? Has this shotgun been shot much? What is the location of the lever? (right of center - center - left fo center) Thank you

7. magshooter

magshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the inquiries on the Citori 20 gauge. It's been sold pending funds

Regards,
    magshooter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.