1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Citadel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by joe vandal, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe vandal

joe vandal TS Member

0   0   0

Doug Sutherland, Citadel, suggested I solicit some feedback from those who have done business with him. Thanks for anything you can offer in advance.

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Joe,

Doug's been on TS.com for quite some time and I don't ever recall reading anything negative. He is pleasant, cooperative and informative and offers some very nice merchandise at reasonable prices.

3. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bought a PFS grip from him. It was exactly as he described and delivered on a timely basis. He was pleasant to deal with. Bob

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Good guy, I've bought and sold to him.

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I shoot with Doug frequently. He is a gentleman and I would do business with him any day.

JON

6. joe vandal

joe vandal TS Member

0   0   0

Thank you all.

7. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doug is a good guy.........Bought something from him last year and it was a smooth transaction.

8. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks everybody.
    Doug

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For he's a Jolly good fellow~~He's a jolly good fellow~~He's a jolly good fellowwwww~~Which nobody can deny.

Matt

10. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

0   0   0

We did a gun trade with Doug in December. He sent the check right away and the gun came exactly the way he promised. We would definitely deal with him again.

Ron and Pam

11. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

I bought from Doug/Citadel

Smooth transaction, honest man.

Dennis

12. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Group Hug!

13. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

Worry free when dealing with Doug . Did some biz with Doug, Sent the item before he sent the check NEVER crossed my mind to even question his word that he would send the check asap. .....Chuck in Chicago

14. 682b

682b Member

0   0   0

One more positive for Doug. So much has been said I would only repeat what others have said. Jim

15. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Just goes to show ya, what happens when a guy gets "the hots" over guns and trap shooting.

16. topdog

topdog Member

0   0   0

Have done a few deals with Doug- Citadel Stand up guy smooth deals and no lies and even FUNNY!!!!!! pete nunez

17. GeezerGlide

GeezerGlide TS Member

0   0   0

This is one of the better aspects of the site. I am at present in a transaction with Doug, its always nice to hear good reports. Negatives seem to travel so much faster. "The checks in the mail" HONEST........Jim Poor

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Doug--Are you feeling all warm and cozy inside now???

Doug Doug he's our man if he can't do it nobody can. Go Doug!!! LOL

Matt

19. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Matt, no frankly I am not. No one should feel that way about treating people the way that you would want to be treated yourself although it is nice to know two things: 1. That all the people that I have had dealings with whom I never met feel that they were treated well and have been kind enough to say so to so that another user of this site has confidence in the people posting guns and equipment for sale and 2. that Trapshooters.Com well earned reputation for honest members and quick feedback is well deserved.

I can freely same the same nice things about every person I have had dealings with on TS. Never a problem that was not quickly and satisfactorily resolved, everyone doing exactly what they said they would do, fair prices and lots of interesting opinions from all over the world.

Thanks to all my TS friends that I have never met but hope to be so lucky to do so in the future.
    Now maybe Joe will take thus post down and we can all move on.

Doug

20. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

0   0   0

Doug: are you the Citadel in Las Vegas. I had heard that "Citadel" had been closed by the ATF for one of their paperwork violations? Which are rediculous.

I talked to the ATF guys at the SHOT Show last month and they said they were not going to be as picky in the future, and that "violators" were not going to be shut down for minor infractions like paperwork errors. maybe fined but not shut down.

We have a guy in Ventura CA, "Uncle Pauls Exchange" who has been shut down since NOV 9 of last year, just to change the status of his license. They just keep finding this or that to keep the paperwork in flux, and delay his reopening. the net result is he has lost 5 months of overhead, and there is no end insight.

I personally think they are dragging their feet so as to starve him out of business. I have been suggesting he talk to his congressman and get this fixed but nothing seems to be happening. Also it might be the DOJ here in CA.

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.