1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Circumstantial Evidence?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Bengzi, Fast and Furious, Targeting Conservative Groups, Not prosecuting Black Panther Thugs intimidating Philadelphia voters, Investigating News Reporters and the Associated Press in order to intimidate and the IRS scandal. With this many black marks on this increasingly corrupt administration...some of the allegations have to be based on fact. If I only knew FOX reporter James Rosens e-mail I would e-mail him hello and would encourage thousands on this forum to do the same just to jam up Holders apparatus. Holder and the liar in chief need to be shown that we will not tolerate this apparent criminal activity. ed nichols

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

The American Thinkers nickname is the "Crackpot Daily"

I wouldnt admit that you cant think for yourself and instead read this

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

There's Chesty "the conservative." He never misses an opportunity to defend his beloved dirtbag President. Phoney liberal.

-Gary

4. g7777777

GW22 the rich farmer who gets monthly welfare checks and obviously voted for Obama

No the only thing I stated was that publication is widely known as the crackpot daily

The comments here are so rambling that you cant even tell what issue you are accusing Obama on

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Add liar to that. I've never farmed a day in my life but of course Mr. Nosco, the lawyer, is not bound by truth or morals.

-Gary

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

"Liars are always most disposed to swear."

-Vittorio Alfieri

7. g7777777

GW22 keep spouting that stuff off we all know you voted for Obama, you wouldnt cut your welfare payments off known as your farm income to spite your face-- you are probably on some type of disability from walking to the mail box each month to collect those checks I imagine

I on the other hand voted and volunteered for Romney

The Republicans lost because the tea party caused 3 million moderate Republicans to stay home, rather than be included with them. 50,000 tea party members caused the loss of the last presidential election. Well documented and Carl Rove has even talked about that subject in depth.

The best thing the tea party ever did- was to get abused by the IRS. That has a swell of paranoia floating through the electorate now.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, Hussein pooped in his own nest. He can't blame Bush for this one.

9. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Charlieama, wanna bet? They have blamed W for 5 1/2 years now. I doubt they will stop now. Kinda like Gene blaming the Tea-Party! Over and over and over etc.etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.