1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cindy McCain, John's wife

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

See above, it's true.

Bet you would have never guessed this one! No matter your politics. The media will never tell of this, so pass it on.

There was an article in the Wall Street Journal on Cindy McCain, John's wife. All I ever saw was this attractive woman standing beside John. I was surprised how talented and involved with w orld problems she is. This is a summary of the article. She graduated from Southern Cal and was a special-needs teacher.

After her Dad died she became involved with his beer distributing firm and is now the chairwoman. Sales have doubled since she has taken over from her father.

They have a marriage prenuptial agreement, her assets remain separate.

She is involved around the world clearing land mines - travels to these countries on a detonation team and serves on their board.

They have a 19 year old serving in Iraq, another son in the Naval Academy, a daughter recently graduated from Columbia Univ., an adopted dau g hter in high school, and a son who is the finance guy at the beer firm.

Raised kids in Phoenix, Az rather than Washington DC.(better atmosphere) He commuted.

In 1991, Mrs. McCain came across a girl in an orphanage in Bangladesh. Mother Teresa implored Mrs. McCain to take the baby with severe cleft palate. She did so without first telling her husband. The couple adopted the girl who has had a dozen operations to repair her cleft palate and other medical problems.

They have a Family Foundation for children's causes.

She's active with 'Halo Trust' - to clear land mines, provide water and food in war ravaged and developing countries.

She will join an overseas mission of 'Operation Smile', a charity fo r corrective surgery on children's faces.

She has had two back surgeries and became addicted to pain killers. She talks openly about it which she says is part of the recovery

process.

I'm surprised the media is so quiet about her attributes. She sounds more capable than Hillary or Obama. We would really get two for the price of one. A person with business and international experience. John did work for the firm for awhile when he left the Navy. She, however, has the real business experience. Very interesting

Jerbear

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Nice article Jer!

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Jerbear:

So... Mrs. McCain is brainy, hot, rich, and owns a huge successful beer distributorship. Sounds like the punch line for the definition of the ultimate fantasy wife.

Nonsense aside, what a refreshing contrast. She spends HER time and money on good causes of her choosing. If her hubby sat on the other side of the aisle, she would want a paid position of a public payroll to redistribute OUR tax dollars to some questionable cause whose objective would be buying votes.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

John McCain....leave your second wife for one with more money....mmmmm....another John Kerry. Marry into money, and be a Liberal.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

D E L E T E D

<Bold=on>HALFMILE: News for you, we're no longer calling people AH, etc. Last warning or you will be dumped.

MODERATOR<BOLD=off>

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Gosh, you guys.......did you read the entire thing?? She admits to having had drug problems.......they have a prenup agreement and she sounds like a bright very intelligent woman.......would be a great first lady. I don't like ANY of the choices that well this year for president to be honest....but come on. At least we can choose the best we have and be sure and vote that way....... you want to think of something scary??

Hillary gets the presidential nomination, she names Bill her VP......not against the constitution and we pay them even MORE to screw up the country some more....

scary to me anyway.....but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Man shotgunfun, I never thought about Bill being her running mate. I thought it would be Obama anyway, but that's scary. We would have to pay them 4 saleries for the rest of their life and they can make as much money as they want and not get deducted fron SS. We mite as well call the King and Queen Clinton.

JMHO....Jerbear

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Not to be contrary here (OK, maybe I am stirring the pot a bit), but...

If she was, instead, the wife of a Democratic Presidential candidate, would you be saying all those nice things about her character, or would you be using them against her as "character flaws?"

Search your soul on that one...

9. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

YEAH YEAH YEAH.....BUT CAN SHE MAKE HOMEMADE PIEROGIES!

JOE

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I'd say the same... after all she runs a beer distributorship.

Jerbear

11. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

If someone comes out and admits they have made a mistake, that can never be a character flaw.........the flaw is when they make mistakes and will never admit to them even when caught.......they never admit fault.......now there is a character problem. Just my opinion. I don't think it would matter to me, Tim, if he/she were a democrat or a republican. People who say 'sorry, IF I offended you..........not sorry, that I offended you....." when they know they did offend you even if they don't feel it should have......doesn't matter. They did. so, they should be sorry. That kind of stuff. hope that made sense. (doesn't mean I am perfect either! Lol)

:eek:)

Lorna

12. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

timb99, please don't insult Cindy McCain like that. She is far too smart to ever marry a damn Demo and neither would any woman with any class whatever.

13. blinddog

blinddog TS Member

Hey she is HOT owns a beer company and is conservative. WHATS NOT TO LIKE?

14. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

If McCain wins, I'll bet there will some great parties in the White House over the next four years! Tap another Keg!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.