1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cigar box guitars, pics

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JACK, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I'll put you in touch with this guitar maker if yo like. He makes these for therapy as he keeps his mind in check due to a disabled daughter. the daughter, the mother, the older daughter are one of the most diligent loving families I know. He charges $75 for the 3 bigger box guitars on the right and about 125 fo rthe smaller box guitars as they are set up for amps. Have jacks built in. He Plays these jsut as if it were a 5 string. Quality guy. Current 6 available

[​IMG]
    The 3 big box
    [​IMG]
    The 3 electric
    [​IMG]

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jack, I have about 10 wooden cigar boxes how about asking this guy if he needs boxes I would send them to him. Mike.

3. JACK

Mike. Very kind of you. His youngest daughter has Spinal Muscular dystrophy. She is 4 and has her every need attended to. Jaime owns a Glass Doctor Franchise and that is how I got to know him. A fine fellow. A wife that cherishes the time she will spend with her youngest adn an older daughter that adds effort, friendship, and education to the little one. God blessed this little girl with a family that just will not quit.

I'll send you his address on a PM. Thanks Mike.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

MIA, as you can tell by my TS.com name I have some also. They are all authentic cuban cigar boxes. Send me his addy and I will send him some nice ones. It may be a while as the shop is full of unpacked boxes and I may not get them unpacked until warm weather

5. JACK

Lou. I bought my first from hiim today. I intend on buying a half dozen for trophies at the club. I'll put up a pic tomrrow of the one I bought

Bless you and Mike. the guitars have great natual sound and wil be great decoration arond the house. And they play

6. cubancigar2000

I will take the black one ( acoustic)

7. JACK

The 3 larger box guitars on the right are sold to TS.comers.

Teh 3 on the left have "amp jacks" and the module inside the box. they are 125

8. cubancigar2000

9. Advsporttech.com

Advsporttech.com TS Member

I will check at the shop I get my cigars from if they hav some boxes the will prt with. I think a Gurkha box would be nice.

Chris

10. JACK

Jamie Bark will make a guitar form you boxof prefernce. Ibought one, Cuban bought one, and another was sold. I'll ship 2 onFriday

He needs boxes. Send to me... He is 20 min from me

11. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

I'll let you know.

Chris

12. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I may be interested in one if he can make a 6 string version. I currently have one which I thoroughly enjoy playing, but I wouldn't mind having another to add to my guitar and amp collection.

Jim C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cigarfamily trap shooting tampa