1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CICERO NE GRAND ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgunpeople, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Looking at the scores for Thursday and Friday at the NE Grand...What is going on up there ???

Weather take a turn for the worse ?

Dave in "HOT" SC

2. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Thursday was a monsoon with about an inch of rain and the Class doubles were moved to Sunday morning. Most people finished Friday's Handicaps under the light of the moon.(so it seemed)

3. shotgunpeople

Thanks Claybuster...

From my friends scores who shoot on the 27 yard line, I figured something happened to them on those late squads yesterday..

New game ??? Shooting the Moon ??? ha ha

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Dave, Marna and I went to Cicero Friday, the only day we had free. Visibility was not good although I did manage a 194. For handicap, I shot 40 & 47. Back home on Saturday, I won a Crosman BB gun in the Ionia Fall Festival, and there were over 100 machines in the Tractor Parade. Larry

5. shotgunpeople

Hi Larry,

I brought down several Crosman's, and have had a great time with them,,,

I also heard about the Ionia Tractor Parade and how it seems to get larger and larger every year.

It was great to see you and Marna this summer...We hope to do it all over again next year..Still in the 90s here every day but getting cooler at night with 65 or so.

Headed to the Mid-Carolina Club (Our Club) for the South Carolina Hall of Fame Shoot Oct. 1-2&3. The weather is always still real good that time of year and with the fine camping facilities on the grounds we always have a good time.

Working feverishly on the new house...Judy is telling me right now to get off this thing so we can get over there...She is worried that the Burdick's will show up and we won't be ready...LOL

See ya, Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

northeast grand cicero ny