1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CIA Operators Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Attack

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

New Explosive Benghazi Allegations: CIA Operators Told to ‘Stand Down’ During Attack & 3 Urgent Requests for Military Back-Up Were Denied

Sorry... This SOB needs to go !!!! NOW !!!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/explosive-benghazi-allegation-cia-told-to-stand-down-during-attack-3-urgent-requests-for-military-back-up-were-denied/

Explosive new allegations surrounding the Benghazi attack emerged this morning, with FOX News’ Jennifer Griffin reporting that sources have confirmed that three urgent requests for military assistance sent from the CIA annex were all denied. Additionally, CIA operators were told to “stand down” rather than respond when shots were heard around 9:40 p.m. on September 11. Following the alleged developments, Charles Woods, father of ex-Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who was killed in the attack, passionately responded to this new information on Glenn Beck’s radio program (see his comments at the end of the article).

Let’s begin by examining the new-found allegations: Glen Doherty and Woods, the two former Navy SEALS who were among the four Americans inevitably killed, allegedly disobeyed orders from superiors to “stand down” in the wake of the attack. Despite being told by higher-ups not to respond, they purportedly decided to go to the main consulate building to help U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and others who were under siege.

Read more above.....

jerbear_2008_030379.jpg

Jerbear

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hey Blade,

When you were under fire, did your guys run from you?

So, all you ex-military out there, you gonna run behind Obama and hide?

STAND DOWN?

Obama...Clinton...Panetta...they ALL have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS. And they are
    ALL SCUMSUCKING, COWARDLY LIARS.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Latest:

Enemy Mortars were lazer targeted, ordered not to fire.

This is murder, pure and simple.

Do they (MSM) think they can keep this quiet?

HM

4. The Stive

The Stive Member

Blood on their hands and egg on their faces. Obamy has got to go!! John

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Video above....

Charlie Woods:

“I don’t know much about weapons but it’s coming out right now that they actually had lazer focused on the mortors that were being sent to kill my son. And they refused to pull the trigger. They refused to send in those C30s(?). To me, I’m an attorney, this may not be the legal test of murder. But to me that is not only cowardice, but those people who made the decision and who knew about the decision and lied about it, are murderers of my son.“

jerbear_2008_030382.jpg

Jerbear

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

In my opinion this has become a test for the American people. If Americans are willing to have this monster as their president again, it is America that will be judged.

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obummer calls this attack and murder a "Bump in the road". Charlie

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

.... and he said it wasn't "optimal". No kidding you commie dolt.

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

And now they start eating each other........

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”
    Barack Obama

So who in the government did tell “anybody” not to help those in need? Someone decided not to send in military assets to help those Agency operators. Would the secretary of defense make such a decision on his own? No.

It would have been a presidential decision. There was presumably a rationale for such a decision. What was it? When and why—and based on whose counsel obtained in what meetings or conversations—did President Obama decide against sending in military assets to help the Americans in need?

This should get good in the coming weeks....

Jerbear

10. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

"Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

11. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

This story is all over cable news channels right now..

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

White House is in an all out pow wow right now.....

jerbear_2008_030384.jpg

Jerbear

13. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

More breaking news

14. bgf

bgf Active Member

WTF is Penneta [sic] saying as to further resources in a fire fight? In real time decision? They had real time info. Does this smell of Blackhawk Down? Marines don't leave anyone behind. Drones [two]?

I cannot believe this s**t. Wake up America. The administration has blood on its hands.

Bernie

15. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Too bad that only our independent news channel and Fox News are the only channels carrying this story..CNN was doing a piece on a bird pooping o a news caster on live TV....

16. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

where are midapond, shiv 819, & 458 now?! I am sure they are formulating excuses for their ragheaded boy!! Tom Rhoads

17. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Whoops, forgot that missouri fag, flinnie! Tom Rhoads

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This goes beyond political beliefs or ideology.

The main stream media is doing their best to shield Obama by not reporting, but they might be very sorry for doing so.

I think some emails to sponsors of the network news shows would be fruitful at this point. I will not buy products from a company that condones murder by their silence.

HM

19. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

20. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

No coverage at all today. Never made the local paper either!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.