1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Church shooting in Mo, 3 dead & 5 wounded

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just turned on the news. Local church in Neosho had a shooting at about 2 pm this afternoon. 3 dead and 5 wounded. The newscaster said he had 2 handguns and one machine gun. I will lay odds that it is not really a machine gun but semi auto.

Not that it matters just that now everyone will be moaning and groaning about those evil black guns.

Some sort of a Pacific Islander church. About 30 miles from where I live at. Schools first, malls next, and now a church. 40 year old perp that knew some of the church members.

Do you suppose that the justice system will ever start actually punishing the criminals instead of attempting to regulate the inert weapons used by the mental nut cases?

John

2. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

No. This type of tragedy is EXACTLY what anti gun politicians WANT.

The reason why? Simple. They want the public to clamor for "protection" and "safety" and will be willing to trade FREEDOM for it. Precisely what Ben Franklin warned against.

The same reason why an ILLEGAL ALIEN, from Peru, who was already out on PAROLE for sexual assault against a young girl, shot and killed three college students in execution style was out free when #1 he should have been DEPORTED so that the girl wouldn't have been raped and #2 should not have been paroled so that the newest victims wouldn't have been murdered.

In the early 1990s a known, mentally derranged college student from a carribean nation named Colin Ferguson, was failed by his professor. The student was here on an EXPIRED STUDENT VISA and should have been sent home. In retaliation for his failed grade he went on a shooting ramapage on the Long Island Railroad and killed a number of people (it was a hate crime against WHITE PEOPLE) and the result, was among those who were killed was the husband of now committedly anti gun Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy from NY, who has authored a bill to BAN
    all semiauto firearms, including Remington 1100s and Beretta 391s

The communists will use ANY excuse, ANY tragedy to deprive us of our guns, our property, our right to free speech and their ultimate aim, if it isn't obvious to anyone with an IQ above 50 is to make all these illegal aliens CITIZENS and simply REPLACE US and become the new
    powerbase electorate so that a new feudal system can be put into place.

3. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

This was a terrible incident. We need to pray for the victims and their families.

If you ask about the "system"? We have a judicial system that exists but does not work. Instead of punishing the criminal our new "judicial/media system" attempts to remove the instruments. Take away certain cold medications so meth addicts will not have access to them. Now we have a move to remove Baking Soda from grocery shelves because it's used to cut meth.

Here in Missouri we are not allowed (CCW) to carry guns in a church, school, places that put up a sign saying "NO CONCEALED GUNS ALLOWED" or better put, VICTIMS INSIDE.

Again, let's pray for the victims of this horrible incident. Michael

4. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Must have been a Al Qaeda terrorist.

5. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the trajedy. It just goes to show that no place should be off limits for law abiding citizens to carry a concealed weapon if they have a CCW permit.

6. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I have a ccw permit and I carry everywhere I go. One of the two banks I do business at has a no firearms sign on the door, the other does not. I treat them both the same and still carry. Remember, the first c is for concealed. I'll take my chances. If one gets caught, the first time all they can do is ask you to leave. If one gets caught, one must have forgot what that first c stands for. I live out in the sticks in a little town surrounded by several other little towns and there are not many places that have the signs posted.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

church shot up in missiouri