1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Church denounces Obama Biden

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

The Catholic church has come out and denounced the pro choice platform of Obama Biden as Murder!

Joe

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

That didn't just happen because of Obama/Biden, thats been the Catholic Churchs stand on abortion for almost ever ... They must also consider the Priest playing with little boys a recreational activity ... I'm Catholic by the way and have a real problem with some of the things that the Church trys to cover up for the "Good of the People" ... We got a Bishop here in Phoenix who was driving while intoxicated and killed a man and never served a day in jail ... They made him retire but he still resides in the home that the parish owns just like nothing ever happened ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. oz

oz Active Member

If ted bundy gave the church enough money he could be a bishop. oz

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Does the Catholic church denounce Ted Kennedy?

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

WPT- I find it hard to believe that your really a Catholic. If you were you would recognize the platform that their running on Pro Choice is tantamount to murder by proxy.

oz- no he could not shows you what you know to be pope you must have received the sacrament of Priesthood and be a Cardinal.

Tool- no they do not!

I know what I'm talking about I have two awards from the Pope for Catholic religious studies.

Joe Goldberg

6. higun

higun Member

Gunfitter,

Oz was asking about being a bishop and I don't know the reqiurements for that position.

A Pope,however,needs only to be a practicing and baptized Catholic.

2 out of 3 for me. I have to work on that "practicing" thing.

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

In modern times you are going to be a cardinal at least a bishop. you won't get to be pope just because your a practicing baptised Catholic. Otherwise i might be a candidate.

Joe

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Seperation of state and church! The Catholic church should have nothing to say about anything. Molester that they are! Nor should any other religion as far as I;m concerened

9. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

We can only hope all the pro life people do not vote for him.

tom

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Swaggart, Bakker, et al.

Same poop different shovel.

HM

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Bruce,

What separation of state and church?

12. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

"Under the law, churches are prohibited from endorsing or opposing candidates or risk being stripped of their tax-exempt status by the Internal Revenue Service. Nevertheless, the law is frequently flouted, and the I.R.S. rarely intervenes."

It doesn't matter to me if they endorse Republicans or Democrats, if the church's want to get involved in politics, let them pay taxes.

13. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jim, Wake Up, The Catholic church is as corupt as it gets! That's not to sya that other religions aren't but none are as big and do as little for their members as the Catholics. Take it from someone that grew up through high school as a Catholic. The Catholic chruch like all the rest of the religions prey on people that make up their followers. History shows that religon and religious zealots have killed and crippled people since the start of organized religions. Man killing man in the name of God!!! They should keep their thoughts to themselves and clean up thier own acts.

14. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Bruce, seems you know little about the Catholic Church. Your line of them "preying on people" is way off. Catholic Charities give tens of millions every year for the many various social programs, including running one of the largest health care networks/hospitals in the country and will take care of those who do not have the means to pay. Their handling and denials of accused/charged/convicted pedophile priests was inexcusable, wrong and the Church has done an about face on the issue and paid a heavy price. Is the religion perfect? No and I sometimes find myself at odds with their support of certain views. However, in the big picture, their donations, schools, education of the poor, hospitals, half way houses for troubled kids/teens, safe houses for abused women, etc. is outstanding. Read up on Catholic Charities and learn what is probably the largest charitable organization in the world.

15. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Abortion is far from being only a Catholic issue. Abortion violates the natural law. It is an injustice.

16. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

It's a shame THE LIBS here can't read! I just posted that the churches position on a pro choice platform is tantamount to murder by proxy. Then the accusations about the church from the misguided. I didn't say the church endorses anyone. Just that they denounce the pro choice platform as Murder.

If your pro murder say it. At least be a man about it.

Joe

17. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Hey 2str8....

Since you are prone to such genious statements... And since you are obviously on the bleeding heart liberal side of the fence...

Why will the same *insert adjective here*'s that argue to be able to kill human fetuses, go to their grave protecting those on death row....

Seems a bit hypocritical to me... Kind of what you libs thrive on though. No personal accountability and complete hypocrisy....

Crawl back under your rock....

LWL

18. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Dude....

I didn't ask your personal stance... I asked you about your side of the fence... Being the left side... I couldn't care less about your stance on those two subjects, as I have seen your stance on many others...

So what is your point... All televangelists are crooks, all priests are pedophiles?? What... So... you don't think we should be on the offensive against terrorists? You evidently see that as hypocritical... I see that as one choosing to be at war and hence a target, and one unlucky enough to be in a poisoned womb...

I ask again... How/why do your run of the mill lefties think letting an innocent being die in a cold stainless steel scrap pan, or suck out their brain so they can't struggle... With your leader voting to cut off medical care... BUT don't euthenize the one who made a concious decision to take a life/lives...

You are now reminding me of Obama... You give a hollow response that doesn't address the question....

BTW... I am on top of my rock for any/all to see...

Must be cold under yours...

LWL

19. nipper

nipper TS Member

there is a highway straight to hell for some here no doubt

bill

20. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

2str8.... So... If a woman chooses to induce labor at 8.5 months, and let the infant suffocate/die with no medical attention... You are ok with that??? You take a pretty flippant tone about what one does with ones body... It is that attitude that makes the whole abortion as a form of "birth control" way wrong.... In todays age, the vast majority could easily be prevented prior to tissue differentiation in the womb... Since you likely have no clue what that is, it would be before brain waves and a heartbeat... Both evidence of a living being... God I am not, but evidently more closely affiliated than your sorry a**....

Riddle me this then genious... I want to put heroin into my body... My body, my choice... Why is it illegal???.. It's my body...

As for the lwl... Those would be initials... The name is where the name should be above... Unlike your moniker... Lastly, after your last post... putting you under a rock was giving you far too much credit...

LWL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.