1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Church and Obama reach compromise

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I just saw on the news where the Church and Obama have reached a compromise on the controversy about churches being forced to provide birth control for their employees.

Obama has dropped the demand that religious groups pay for condoms, birth control pills, morning after pill, etc.... Instead the religious groups have agreed to provide all their employees with a poster of Michelle Obama to be install above the headboard of all their beds. Both agree it will be a fail safe method of contraceptive.

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Nancy Pelosi pictures will also qualify.

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I think I just might puke!

4. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Sarah P. got offered 4 million to pose nude for Playboy. Michelle O. is pissed.... She got offered $75 from National Geographics.

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

2500 are you insinuating evolution?

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

National Geographic is perfect, she looks like a monkey

Oscar

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Biden and Daily, both Catholic, told "Team Obama" this would bite them in the butt and they did it anyway. Sends a message doesn't it.

Politics over moral priority and personal conviction. He will do what ever it takes to keep his voting base.

Then back steps when he's caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

8. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

I think it was the high cheek bone!!! LOL LOL

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

This is really shameful. The Catholic Church does a heck of a lot for people in need, a heck of a lot more efficiently than the government ever could, and this is the thanks they get.

I guess the government doesn't like the competition.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The church did not "compromise" on this. Obama forced the insurance company to pay for what his lordship demanded.

The church is still paying the premiums, and you can bet those costs are going to be imbedded in the premium contract. Thus the church is still paying.

And since when does the president dictate to corporations how to operate? His majesty started this when he fired the CEO of GM.

The real irony is that his highness wants the Christians (Catholics) to go against their beliefs, but you can bet he will force the beliefs of Muslims on everyone else.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

But Brian,,,,,the libs will try to SPIN it that way to make hussein as caring,,,,,,what a POS.....

12. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

U.S. laws need to demand the Muslim faith comsume pork the other white meat!! Because it is the healthy to all man kind!!!

13. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

If you can make the catholics believe they are not be forced to pay and its just the insurance co. that is paying. How can anyone be so damn stupid that they think the religons are not paying. If they go along with any portion of this then they sold their soul to the devil. Worried more about the dollar than their religon. Wild Bill

14. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

There will be a day of reckoning, I hope it is soon.

15. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

John Galt, ---

I already did PUKE!!!

Chuckie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.