1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

##**CHUMPED**##

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Wow- should these disputes be aired openly when there is no actual disagreement as to fact? It seems the seller was honest about what occurred?

Also note he was selling an Extrema- not an Extrema II- they are not the same

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

How soon Gene forgets his and reyper's very public gun squabbles on here. Practice what you preach Gene.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Now grntitun'...Gene's mind is probably so very addled by the humiliating and ingominious experience of performing the necessary acts to get re-instated to the site, he's probably just not remembering right now.

Wait a bit...it'll come back to him.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dont see anything the seller did wrong here- there was never a confirmed buy-

And if he made a mistake he admitted that it is hard to tell which pms are which

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"And if he made a mistake he admitted that it is hard to tell which pms are which"

I don't understand that statement they all have handle/name on them and the time sent is on them. So why would it be hard to tell one from another????

Bob Lawless

6. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

I am with Bob on this one,Good thing he was hard up for time and did not mail the check the same day. That would of been intresting.As far as a deal being done. When I go get a bank draft I must think the deal is done and if I tell someone its sold to them it is sold to them. Regardless if I made a mistake or not.

Mark

7. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Heck, He did you a favor. Jaquas has a extrema and extrema 2 listed for less money. $825 is high for a extrema. Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.