1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chronograph Recommendations

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goatskin, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

My last century vintage chrony finally ate it.

Does anybody have recommendations for a good, solid digital (shotgun centric) chrono? The more I have read about them this afternoon, the less I know.

I don't need lots of coon-tails and chrome, like: boolit libraries, permanent memory, intergrated complex statistical ballistics functions, indoor capability, etc. but a remote would be nice and the ability to interface with a computer and d/l into a spreadsheet is pretty important.

It ought to be (mostly, anyhow) weatherproof and cheap replaceable, commonly available sky screens are pretty important, too. I know these things.

GS

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I like the ProChrono, especially the Digital but the Pal works fine too. It's really all you need.

Neil

3. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

There was a good discussion on shotgunworld.com above.

4. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

Ditto per Neil on the ProChrono. Nine strings with 99 shots per string and it remembers everyone of them when turned off even if you remove the 9 volt battery. Simple to use with a large read out.

Michael

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I use a ProChrono too......

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.