1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas With a Capital "C"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Christmas With a Capital

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IAckfn8yiAQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IAckfn8yiAQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Enjoy...... Jerbear... the walmart man

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Christmas With a Capital

Very good, so true. Above web site is a bit harsh. Makes me laugh though.

3. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

Christmas With a Capital

Thanks Jerbear! We need to keep the reason for the celebration of Christmas out there. This isn't exactly my type of music, but I sure can get to rockin' with the message!

The Bayrat - POC, Texas

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Christmas With a Capital

Happy X-Mas

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

Christmas With a Capital

The word "Christmas" is a contraction of two words "Christ's mass" and is derived from the Middle English Christemasse and Old English Cristes mæsse, a phrase first recorded in 1038. In early Greek versions of the New Testament, the letter ? (chi), is the first letter of Christ (???????). Since the mid-16th century ?, or the similar Roman letter X, was used as an abbreviation for Christ. Thus, Xmas is an abbreviation for Christmas.

So even though he tried to be a jerk (hard to belive for Lumper isn't it) he still was saying Happy CHRISTmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.