1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Miracle Shoot a Huge Success

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunhawk, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunhawk

shotgunhawk TS Member

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that the Christmas Miracle Shoot was a fantastic success! We collected more than 30 bikes and trikes to go along with more than 400 other toys. Another $500 in cash and gift cards were collected and my wife will be shopping for more toys this week!

110 shooters came out to play and give of their generosity. The weather was pretty miraculous as well... We had no rain whatsoever at the club, but 2 miles north of us the bottom fell out right around noon. Someone was definately looking out for us that day.

Thank all of you that contributed so much for making this shoot the wonderful event that it was!!! We have already scheduled next year's date to do it all over again.

Hawk

2. shotgunhawk

shotgunhawk TS Member

By the way, the complete results and pictures are posted on shooterspagetx.com on the events page. Just go to LA Sporting Clays and scroll down to November, then click on the Christmas Miracle.

Thanks,
    Hawk

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Wish I could have been there ...

4. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I wish I had known about it ahead of time.

5. Snooky

Snooky Member

I shot this shoot and it was one of the best shoots that I have been too. Hawk is too modest! One hundred percent of everything went to the children. There was a huge Christmas tree set in the middle of the pavillion and it was surrounded by toys. This man and his wife thought up this shoot, moved on it and made it happen. I know not all clubs have these resources but wouldn't it be great to have something like this take off all over the country. If it can't, then by all means support this one, because I know your trust couldn't be in better hands.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.