1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Is Coming!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JWS, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Yes, I know Thanksgiving isn't here yet and I am already referring to Christmas. This is the chance for those wives, girlfriends, sisters, brothers, mom's and dad's to purchase something your trap/skeet/sporting clay shooter may really want from Santa Claus- a Better Shotmaker machine.
    All of my machines are in stock, next day shipping via FedEx Ground Insured (UPS if buyer prefers) is available with payment by Cashier Check or Postal Money Order. Shipping fees run #25-$30 for a Single Bowl machine, and $40-$50 for a Double Bowl machine (based on weight and size of box).
    Maybe you already have one of my machines or brand X and only need a set of new Single or Double Drippers. They ship out next day after payment received via USPS Priority Mail. I also have Jim's Red Stuff available for lip coating.

I will be traveling Thursday to Tulsa, OK for the Tulsa Gun Show and will be back in the shop Tuesday morning-Nov.11th. I will check messages on line daily while away. Feel free to call me at 256-587-0107 and if I don't answer immediately leave your name and phone number and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Happy Shotmaking!
    James Stewart

2. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Well, the Tulsa Gun Show was fun, lots of great deals, and the weather held out till I returned home. So if you are looking for an early Christmas gift for the shooter in your household or family give me a call at 256-587-0107.

All shotmakers, drippers, and Jim's Red Stuff (lip coating for machine) are in stock and ready for shipping.

I don't try to sell you anything you don't want. I also provide free troubleshooting if you are having a problem with your shot.
    Sincerely,
    James Stewart

3. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

^^^

4. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

^^^

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

6. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

0   0   0

Gonna be a slow one this year ! :eek:(~ ouch !

7. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

For those wishing to purchase one of my machines please give me your name, address, and telephone number when calling me. I do not have Caller ID and I may not remember what you ordered and my wife is not here sometimes to take the order for me.
    Yes, this Christmas may be a little slow Sammyd95 but all of my products are in stock and ready to ship when payment is received.
    I look forward to hearing from all ahooters interested in making their own shot.
    James Stewart
    256-587-0107

8. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

9. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

ttt

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

11. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Christmas is on a Thursday this year and you could probably order up to December 22nd (except if you live in California) and still receive my machine in time to put it under the Christmas Tree.
    California takes 4 business days with FedEx. Everywhere else in USA takes anywhere from 1-3 business days.
    Look forward to hearing from you all,
    James Stewart
    256-587-0107

12. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

0   0   0

With shot as cheap as it is getting again I hope your not stuck with to many shotmakers under your tree this year yourself.

13. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Mr. Newbius for that comment.
    Unlike my competitors its of no concern to me how much inventory I have sitting on my shelves much less under my tree.
    I was selling shotmakers when shot was less than $5.00 a bag. Do you remember those days????? They may be coming again with our newly elected commander in chief at the helm (ha!ha!ha!).
    James Stewart

14. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

ttt

15. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.