1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Greetings-ACLU

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shaggist, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggist

shaggist Member

I want to remind everyone to send a Merry Christmas card to the ACLU. This is the time of year for Christian forgiveness and good fellowship towards all, and I can't think of a finer, more Christian gesture, than to send the ACLU a Christmas card that says 'Merry Christmas' as its message.

For those of you who wish to join me in spreading a little Christmas cheer to those who need it the most, the address is:

ACLU
    125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
    NYC
    NY 10004

Merry Christmas to All.
    Jack Young

P.S. They won't know whether there is a donation inside or not, so they HAVE to open each and every envelope. Heh, heh!

2. glock22

glock22 TS Member

THANKS!!!! Thats good! Well said!

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

That's like sending a condom to an Aids convention?

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I don't think there is such a thing as an "AIDS CONVENTION". However I do believe they do have a "CONDOM GET-TOGETHER".

5. shaggist

shaggist Member

It seems as if the purpose of this post didn't manifest itself to many people. If everybody sends them a card with nothing in it, the office will be overwhelmed with Christmas mail, each piece of which must be opened. That will give me a Merry Christmas.
    Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.