1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas came Early " Today "

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WarEagle2017, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Christmas came Early

I just want to tell all Fellow Shooters, that there is really HOPE out there !!! I have been searching High and Low for a Perazzi Gen #3 choke tube, My post was on TS>COM for a few weeks, I don't know if the gentelman that sent Me two New Tubes would want His name mentioned Here, But His initials are JF and he is from Ohio sent Me two Brand new tubes Free of charge, including shipping and wanted nothing in return. I just want to Thank Him Here in this open forum. Tony Andrewleski This man Made My Month !!!!!
    Merry Christmas to All.............!!!!!!!

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Christmas came Early

Thats what makes this such a great group of folks to call friends

3. WarEagle2017

Christmas came Early

You got that right Calvin !!!!

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Christmas came Early

Tony, in addition to being a true gentleman sportsman, he's a heck of a shot too!! Hap

5. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Christmas came Early

Tony I was blessed with meeting JF and his wife.2 of the greater people out there in the trapshooting community. Don

6. WarEagle2017

Christmas came Early

Yes to the two above post, I offered to somehow return the favor, I suggested sending something to His wife ( Like Box of Candy or Flowers, Because he would not accept anything ) and His reply was "" Quote " Here's the deal; just pass the favor up to another trapshooter and we'll be square."""
    So I will be looking for someone Here on TS.com that is in need of something that I have extra of, to pass on this good deed. And yes I did check His scores in the ATA Book and i was impressed at His scores, I wish Mine were that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.