1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Chris Christie To The Rescue!!! ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Allow me to squash this latest childish nonsense in its infancy. Christie can "decide" anything he wants this week, but he's a typical crooked New Jersey politician and has no prayer of beating Obama. And the Republicans will never nominate Herman Cain.

It's time to grow up. We're getting a Democrat-Lite named Mitt Romney, that's reality, and the sooner we come to terms with it, the better. Romney is the ultimate RINO, he invented ObamaCare, and he's weak on gun rights. But if you truly want Obama out, you'll take your barf bag to the poll and vote for this A-hole, just like me. So let's stop pretending the Tooth Fairy is going to show up and save us. Ronald Reagan is dead and he isn't coming back, so let's get prepared to chop-off the arm as necessary to save our body.

Shoot the messenger if you like, but I'm just telling you the facts.

-Gary

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Cain/Bachmann!!!

Best of everything!!!!

Will kill the myths Repubicans will not vote for women or blacks into power.

Both are very capable, smart and would push for returns to justice, freedom and the American way of life with less government, repeal of Obamacare, destroy current tax system!

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rubio/Newt

Republicans bring out the Hispanic vote, independents, and conservatives. and we get a VP with a brain, not straw.

Just my opinion ... hope we don't have to wait until 2016.

Dave

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

If Obozo get re-elected, we might have to wait longer than 2016,he will try his damnedest to get the amendment on presidential term limits repealed, so he can be King Obozo

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

How can a person make a good decision about a candidate this early on in the season? All of em lie their ass off, so the only real way to know the candidate is when they get elected, how many ways they change their outlook on things. No way they can remember all the lies they told trying to get elected.

GneJ

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

GW22 - did you just say we should vote for Romney because he is an A-hole just like you?

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Now, now there Mrs. Keet, please try to act like a lady and not a tramp! You should be proud that GW is willing to share the facts with you. He's being humble referring to himself as just a messenger- he is far more than that.

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I know one fact that he has wrong right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

9. Hemlock

Hemlock Member

Fish on this morning!

10. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

So sweet of you John Galt, carrying Gary's water like that! Study up a little on the difference between facts and opinions! That was just a bunch of one mans Blah, Blah, Blah....Troll on! Tim

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I will not vote for a gun banner. So that leaves anti-gun RINO Romney out. I'll vote Libertarian or write in Cain first.

It saddens me to watch the GOP become Liberal Lite. If Romney is the best the Republicans can do, I'll have to reconsider my party affiliation. Because the GOP will no longer represent my interests.

12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Mr. Pretty Wood, I hope you aren't implying that Gary isn't clarvoyant. For the clairvoyant, fact and opinion are one in the same.

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I don't claim to have a crystal ball, but I've been around the block enough times to see what's going on right under our noses. The Republican party that we knew is dead. They don't even remember what conservatism is, much less grasp how to cultivate and promote it. You're getting a Democrat-Lite, whether you like it or not and that is indeed a fact. The Republicans don't even attempt to promote conservatives like Santorum.

The only thing left is to decide whether we're going to stop Obama by voting for RINO Romney, or join Brian and commit political and economic suicide.

If you don't believe these are "facts," talk to me again in 13 months.

-Gary

14. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Gary: There is nobody worse than Obama. He is a very dangerous person and if given another term will ruin this country. I hate RINO'S with a passion, (especially Bush and McCain); but I understand that this stupid freak that inhabits the White House has to be defeated. I went to the polls last time with a clothes pin on my nose and voted McCain. I will probably be forced to do the same thing again in the next election. However, this dufus has to be defeated and I don't care what RINO I am forced to vote for!! ED

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I hear ya, Ed. In 2008 I was in Brian's camp (although I called it "Death before RINO"), but in 2012 I'm with you. The Republicans have stabbed us in the back, but at least Romney will ruin our kids' and grandkids' futures a little more slowly.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.