1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Christie may change mind and run

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Breaking News from Newsmax.com

Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days
    Newsmax has learned that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is considering entering the Republican primary for president. In recent months Christie has been urged to run by leading GOP donors and fundraisers, and he met with several leading Republican billionaires recently, promising a decision on his plan within days.
    Read the Full Story — Go Here Now

ALERT: Economist Warns, Obama Aftershock May Wipe Out Your Portfolio. See the Evidence.

Is Your Blood Sugar Out of Control? New Facts Revealed.

Special: Get the Emergency Radio You Must Have

2. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Check his gun control record. Not our guy!! Jimmy Borum

3. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Active Member

Thats the last person I would vote for.Used to live in jersey,could not wait to leave. Ray

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I sure hope he decides to run. He would be the only one I could fully support. Perry is a laugh and used to be a Democrat ans was a supporter of Al Gore. Romney is just a younger McCain. A true RINO. If Christie could team up with Rubio they would have a winning ticket for sure.

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Is he a rabid anti-gunner or just anti enough to win in New Jersey?...Bill

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Let's not forget that the Gore Perry supported was a conservative Democrat who was A rated by the NRA, no the fat wacko POS we see today.

7. chemist

chemist Member

I am a native New Jerseyian and we have never had great governors- ( IMO). Keane pardoned a criminal who went back into politics and practiced blatant nepotism, never did apologize for it, Whitman gave away our mackerel and herring stocks to Russian processor ships in South Jersey, and said the air from the 911 towers was not toxic or harmful to people, McGreevey could not decide from which side to bat and played straight to get elected, and Christie will have his hands in your pockets deeper and faster than a "dip" in Times Square on New Years Eve. The other guy who was having his driver speeding on the parkway when he wrecked, had more money than G-d left us with tremendous debt that we will never repay. Be careful, what you think that you will get, may be a 180 opposite result. He swore that he would not run this election, someone is making it worth his while and theirs to change the tide. Presidents are never the person in power , it is the big monies behind them. Look closely at the groups behind Christie.

Just my opinion

R Kaplan- chemist

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah we're in rough shape, but putting a typical New Jersey crook in charge isn't the answer. No need to worry though, because even Chris Christie knows his background won't pass muster.

-Gary

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The NJ Governor is NOT anti-gun. He has been endorsed by the New Jersey Outdoor Alliance. I met him at an NJOA event during his campaign and had a nice chat with him. Aftre meeting wi9th a stadium filled with oputdoorsmen, he called his running mate (Lt. Gov.) and told her the people he had just met were a "great bunch of people", which she later told me. He is an ex federal prosecutor and, as such has gotten the anti-gun reputation.

10. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

More dead meat on the market.

11. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

RUBIO !

12. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

What's your thoughts on Jeb Bush if entered the race?

13. esoxhunter

Who in the hell needs another Bush in office?? Perry is another clone of the Bush clan. They all are nothing but RINO's. (Worthless liberal freaks). Christie may not be perfect; but he is 100x better than any of the liberal RINO's running. I maybe could withstand Paul, Gingrich, Bachmann or even Palin; but they can't get elected! The point is you can't allow this worthless freak, (Obama) to have another term. Our country is going to hell and it can't stand another term of this worthless piece of trash.

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I would like see another Bush just to see the Liberals, lose their minds, rend their clothes and open their veins.

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Good point Rick, that would be nice. Those who claim that Perry is another Bush are smoking something very good however. The 2 can't stand each other and Perry is certainly no RINO like Bush was.

16. esoxhunter

Really!! Perry supports the illegal immigrants rights to education and health care. He is a worthless piece of trash; as was Bush. Anyone that would support Al Gore is a complete dufus. Again, we don't need another RINO. Of all the people running as of now, I would have to support Gingrich and he will not win the nomination. Again, one must go to the polls and vote for a McCain clone!!

17. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Keep smoking that weed.

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

John Galt, if Gary Johnson gets the nod I will fire up and start smoking the weed. Until till I'll stay legal and drink beer.

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Gary Johnson??? What weed are you talking about- there is nothing illegal about smoking 99.9999% of them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.