1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chow Says Pelosi & 7 Other Representatives

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BT-100dc, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

If the bailed out Company (banks) executives upset you by flying on Corporate jets, why not the outcry over Pelosi & 7 other Democrats signing a worthless piece of legislation (that you, your kids & grandchildren will have to pay) then they fly at the Government's expense to Italy. What arrogance and insensitivity when people are losing their jobs, struggling to pay their bills, their 401(k)'s are in the crapper, and shot is $24.00 a bag. Am I the only one pis-ed about this type of thing? This Stimulus Bill was not even read by these people and pushed down our throats; and, done in the darkness of night. Next day, bright and sunny, they fly off (at your expense) to Italy. Chow!!! BT-100dc

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I knew America was over the day we elected Obama. I could see the end coming when we reelected Clinton even after we knew what scum he was. When people will elect trash because they think there is a dollar in it for them your country is alreay gone. Look to Venezuela and South Africa. That is the future of America. The trash with their hands out to the government are now in the majority. They will very soon begin to eliminate the few voices of dissent as left-wing governments always do. They have already silenced opposition through political correctness in our schools and universities and our main stream media outlets. Next will come talk radio and policing the internet. I remember a preacher telling our congregation once that the day would come when he would not be allowed to preach what the Bible says about homosexuality. He was so right. Hate speech legislation is around the corner. Hate speech by definition is any speech that is offensive to someone on the left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.