1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 1Ljutic1, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I usually use an IM or light full from 16 to 27. Steve

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I shoot briely spectrum IM out of lower barrel. Factory browning full on over barrel. Ultra XT 30" gun. I have used the lower barrel IM back to the 21y line where i am now. Seems to be working just fine. I will most likly stay with the IM till I see a drop in scores as I go back in yardage.

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have always shot between .030 and .043 for everything. I shot the .043 with an old TMI and got me to the 25 yd. line. Same old story, if you are on the target, they will break. I now shoot a Ljutic with a .033 choke for everything, and have always shot fixed choked guns. I also have a Perazzi MX10RS that is .031, cannot tell any difference in either choke. Both break the target with authority and smoke. Just my opinion. I do not believe in screw chokes. Thanks, Roy

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

If you're shooting 97s & 99s I wouldn't worry about the choke. Changing the choke won't buy you the few you missed.

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.