1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

chokes which one for cynergy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BARTMAN, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BARTMAN

BARTMAN TS Member

New gun on layaway. I need to know whick chokes to put in this browning cynergy 28 inch barrellfor trap. exteded ,ported ect. thanks

2. Frye

Frye TS Member

that gun has factory ported barrels and i believe extended midas chokes come with it. i don't see any gains being made with ported chokes. pattern the gun with the factory chokes then make a decision on if going after market will gain you better patterns.

3. BARTMAN

BARTMAN TS Member

No this is the classic field gun. Just wondered what everyone was using as the extended ported chokes. This barrell is not ported

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

As an Angleport distributor, I always recommend this brand. You can get them for the same price I get them for. Your Cynergy will have .735" bores. They will ask.

Heavy lube, such as CMD (which I also distribute), on the choke tube threads, will keep them from loosening.

5. Frye

Frye TS Member

UPS man just dropped off 3 Angleport chokes for my XT..
    Very nice! I'm anxious to try them out.
    Easy to order too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.