1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

choke tube wrench for sale.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view&current=2wrenches.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this wrench is designed for 12 gauge choke tubes on all brands with the notches on the end. The handle bends in the middle for leverage and then straight to remove or install the tube. the long silver handle has approximate choke markings for constriction and if you ding a tube it is hard enough to use as a mandrel for tapping the tube back into round. . 26.00 including the shipping to you. motordoc

2. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

Joe,

That is a good looking wrench that you are making. I can't tell from the picture for certain, but are the teeth that mate with the choke tube notches made with a square shape or are they more of an actual pin or "U" shape? Also, are there two or four of them?

I am thinking mostly of the Perazzi tubes that use only two and are of the rounded pin type or even the Briley thin-walls.

Thanks, Gregg

3. motordoctor

two notches. square shoulder

4. Diva

Diva TS Member

Will this tube wrench work on tubes without notches like the Wright chokes?

5. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

Looks like an excellent tool, and the price seems low if anything.
    Here's a TTT for ya'...

6. motordoctor

thanks for looking. price is fair because I only have 6 of them and they used to sell for 40 dollars. I am trying to clear them out for the family. I believe they will only work on tubes with notches in the top as they will not grip the tube from the inside with enough power to hold it. It does work on browning and beretta tubes. motordoc

7. flamborn

flamborn TS Member

Received mine today. Works for Remchokes very nicely. The grip inside keeps the wrench snuggly in the tube to make spinning it out easier and faster.

Thanks Joe

8. motordoctor

9. rrose

rrose TS Member

I got mine a few days ago and it is great. I like that it can be straight to fit in pocket then folded to get more leverage. What a great idea and the workmanship is first rate. Good job Joe.
    Thanks
    randy

10. motordoctor

thaks you to everyone that got one. sorry that they are all sold out and never to be made again,. enjoy and good shooting motordoc

11. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

Just received my choke wrench. Well made product.
    Thanks Joe, Shane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.