1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CHOKE TUBE USAGE-CHARTS, GUIDES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cynergystan, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

Out at the range on Saturday, I was asked to shoot with a very experienced shooter. He asked if I would shoot with him at 21yds.I agreed. He suggested that I use an improved modified choke. I didn't have one.I went with a full. Did better with that choke from the 21 than I ever did with a less constricted tube from the 16. I am new at this. Is there a readily available chart/guide to the use of choke tubes? Does the brand really make a difference? I was using Diana grade, which I am told is a very good, high quality choke. Is it? Your guidance,counsel and opinions (yes, your opinions) would be most appreciated. Thanks, Stan.

2. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

This is incredible. No opinions on choke tubes? I must be on the wrong discussion web. Is this the trapshooters.com discussion web or is it the Snap-On tools discussion web? OR maybe it is the ....Never mind.

3. flinter58

flinter58 TS Member

Just leave the full choke in there and 'for-get-about-itttt'

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Go to the above site and you will have everything you want to know about choke selection from the source......Dan Thome (Trap2)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.