1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Choke Tube Speed Wrench

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RRA, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RRA

RRA TS Member

I am looking to buy a choke tube "speed wrench" to insert and remove invector plus choke tubes. I know Browning, Carlson and Briley make them. Have you used any of them and which model do you prefer?

Rod

2. claykiller

claykiller Member

Rod:

I switched over from the Browning Invector chokes to the Brileys. Along with the chokes I also bought the Briley speed wrench and it works great, no complaints. If you're thinking about switching chokes, the Brileys do make a difference.

3. claykiller

claykiller Member

Rod:

I switched over from the Browning Invector chokes to the Brileys. Along with the chokes I also bought the Briley speed wrench and it works great, no complaints. If you're thinking about switching chokes, the Brileys do make a difference.

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

best $25 you'll ever spend! Briley!

5. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

If your choke tubes are notched, Briley is good; if they're not buy a tapered wrench from Wright's.

MK

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I had a Carlson expandable wrench and it was adequate for proprietary chokes. I have a Browning deluxe wrench with the movable t-handle and that works very fast on Invector+ . I have a Briley speed wrench for my thinwall system.

No one wrench can do it all, IMO

regards,

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

choke tube speed wrench