1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Choke Tube Identification Help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Seitz231, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seitz231

Seitz231 Member

Here is a bad picture of my choke tubes. There is only the ovals that you see in the picture to identify them. Side one oval has the constriction marked on it (each tube being a different number) and the number 742 in the oval on the opposite side of the constriction oval on each tube. There is no acid etched series number or manufacturers name that I can find anywhere. The OAL is 3.624", the OD of these tubes is .764" and the barrel bore is .742". Anyone know who made them ?

[​IMG]

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

They are Angleport, but I can't help on what they fit. Looks like Beretta Optima or Briley thinwall to me.

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

Those look like and are marked like Angleport choke tubes made by Ballistic Specialities

--- Chip King ---

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

one oval has constriction, the other has bore size. Threading looks like their .780-14 threads, which is their threading for a bbl. modified by them.
    There are no better chokes anywhere!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.