1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Choke question, again.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have a B80 Browning barrel that has screw in chokes but I bought it without any chokes. Mobil chokes don't fit it and the chokes for my BT-99 don't fit it. The choke tubes are probably only 2 or 2 1/4 inches long and are threaded on the inside of the barrel not on the top end like a mobil choke. Any idea what they could possibly be. The only browning chokes I have are real long in comparison. Help please. Jackie B.

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Twostraight is right. That gun takes Standard Invectors. They will also fit other guns. Click on the link.

Wayne

3. Shooting Jack

Thanks guys. I think I have a couple of mossberg chokes and will try them. Jackie B.

4. Shooting Jack

It does indeed take Invector chokes. We only had one in the store I work at and it was a extended ported skeet but I bought it anyway. It appears that the gun had been shot without a choke tube in it and the threads were fouled but I took a wire brush and my drill and cleaned them out and it goes right in now. Thanks again for the help. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.