1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CHOKE BY SEAHASSE??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by carguy, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carguy

carguy TS Member

LONG AGO I HAD A CHOKE DONE BY A GUY IN FLA..I THINK PALM BEACH..HAD TO BE 1975 OR 1976..JUST HAD THIS OLD TD 1100 REFINISHED AND RE BLUED..VERY PRETTY AGAIN BUT I SEEM TO HAVE NO MEMORY OF THE GUY THAT DID THE CHOKE WORK
    ANY OTHER OLD GUYS THAT MIGHT REMEMBER HIM
    JOHN BRAIRTON

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I believe his name was Jack Seahasse. He was a retired engineer for GM. He was also a great gunsmith. I think he had a patent for a choke design. That's all my memory will come up with. I am sure there is more. Hope this helps. Todd

3. Wentez

Wentez Member

Jack was very technically minded. I bought a pair of his optical collimnators that will quickly show if a barrel is straight or round.

If you are interested in a poor boy set - put an deprimed hull in the chamber and a deprimed 20 ga hull in the choke - point it to a light and look through the chamber - if the rings are oval the barrel is bent.

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.