1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cho Sueng "Crap"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zoom, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

Cho Sueng

I feel it is time for the TV and other media to stop showing the photos and playing the taps of this Piece of Crap,Cho Sueng.I don't feel this is going to help the families,friends of thoes killed at V T.heal any faster.Nor do believe it is going to help us pick out the next "NUT JOB" either. Lets just put the photos,tapes and his waste of time life where it belongs in the toilet and flush any memory of this piece of crap away like you would with any other piece of SH - T...! Just my opinion.

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Cho Sueng

Your TV has an "OFF" button; learn to use it already.

I'm with wireguy on this one...it's time for people to be OFFENDED, PUT-OFF, GROSSED-OUT, and have their FEELINGS HURT. No more muddling, sobbing groups of kids...how about some outraged, vigilant kids who storm the administration building demanding to know when the Director of Mental Health Service's Resignation will be accepted?

It's time to start actively rooting out the losers, and putting them in Guantanamo-type facilities where their brains are addled with chemicals until they couldn't harm an ant.

Time for people to get pissed! All this releasing of white pigeons won't stop the next one. And you know there'll be a next one...I bet the next "Freak of the Week" already has his disturbing diatribes up on his Myspace Blog as we speak...the question is, will anybody "flag" him?

3. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Cho Sueng

I agree with buzzgun, its about time to take action and weed out the source of the problem.

Berettaman7

4. zoom

zoom TS Member

Cho Sueng

I agree with the above posts and perhaps what I wrote didn't come out the way I intended it to. I also know where the "off" switch is on my TV as well as the delete button on my computer.

5. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Cho Sueng

I too would like to see these sickos locked up before they do harm. However, who would make these decisions, i.e. the behavior necessary to be considered a threat to others? (Would my saying, "You and people like you should be punched in the nose or boiled in hot oil!" be sufficient to have me locked up?)

Who and how would the decision be made? What procedure would be required before these people can be incarcerated and might not this procedure hasten the feared behavior?

Who would determine when such a person is "cured" and can be released safely back into society?

What "rights" are we willing to relinquish to put these nut cases away, the right to free speech, for example?

Rollin

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Cho Sueng

buzzgun....Flag or FRAG?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

7. Chuck DeVoid

Chuck DeVoid Member

Cho Sueng

I rarely chime in on a thread but this entire tragedy is so horrible and disturbing. The sad fact is that news media gives so much coverage and publicity to the murderer, that the victims become forgotten. This happens in court trials also far too often, time after time, and the notoriety is sickening.

Also, while a firm believer in the 2nd amendment, is it right that this piece of scum as a Non-Citizen (green carder) was able to buy firearms in this country??

JMHO, Bill

8. Rollin Oswald

Cho Sueng

Shootlow,

No, not if he did something that irritated you. Hauxfan would also be exempt from incarceration: His thoughts were not shared with anyone and he did not act as a result of his hateful demeanor.

Your behavior would fall under the exclusionary heading of "justifiable trunk-slamming" or at least that would be my defense in your position.

Rollin

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Cho Sueng

Rollin, how do you know it was justifiable. It was unprovoked, I'm sure of it. Shootlow just thought he could pan it off as an accident, but I'm sure it wasn't. I must have been shooting good that day, and it ticked Shootlow off.

He thought if he could cripple me, he'd have a better chance of winning. Ha, neither one of had a chance. ;-) Hauxfan!

10. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Cho Sueng

I`d like to see a video of a Cho walk into a classroom; aim his Glock and before he could say sh*t, 30 armed classmates draw their weapon... and fire immediately if MR Cho didn`t hit the floor on all fours. In the meantime I`ll switch off Network watch History or discover or rent a good DVD. Ban guns? Don`t forget gasoline and the "Necklaces"

11. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

Cho Sueng

"I think we need to stop all the talk about healing."

Mind if we finish burying the victims first?

IOW, I think you are an idiot.

John
    Richmond, Virginia
    Va Tech Class of '72

12. Rollin Oswald

Cho Sueng

Hauxfan,

Read what I wrote more closely. I used the word, "if", "not if he did something to irritate you."

You're "sure" of it? That sounds like a rather subjective opinion, to me.

Rollin

13. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Cho Sueng

Our childern are taught from grade school on that it is inappropriate to defend themselves. The first time they do so in a shool setting they are summarily suspended or expelled by the administration. A very good friend who is career law enforcement related a frightening story to me. When speaking to a police academy instructor following a defensive tactics class, he was told that they were having a great deal of difficulty training new recruits. It seems that many young people have been turned into lambs without a clue as to how or when to defend themselves.

Robert T

14. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Cho Sueng

Holly web page Bat Man, I can't beleive I'm actually AGREEING with Buzzgun! There should be a proverbial lynch mob after the idiots that didn't lock this nut job up and throw away the key long ago! I guess intellectual talking heads all felt the students he was harassing should have been more S-E-N-S-I-T-I-V-E to the dirtbag! There are a LOT of things that went wrong here and several liberal heads should roll for it! But then they are probably trying to find a way to blame gun owners, the NRA, or somehow George Bush for what happened!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.