1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chip King Runs 100 Straight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshooter5, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Frequent poster Chip King ran his first 100 straight at the George Mason Benefit
    Shoot held at Fairfax Rod&Gun Club.. We had excellent turnout and the weather
    stayed clear and cooler than expected. This was my first opportunity to meet him
    in person...Real nice fellow!! Paul in Virginia

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Congratulations, on you first ever 100 strait. Enjoy the entire week. May you have many more in your future as well. Don't forget(the rest of you) to Break-em all. Jeff

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Good shooting Chip !!!!, Jeff

4. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Forgot to say in the original posting: Thanks to Betty and Lacy, Gary and the GMU kids for all their efforts in putting on this shoot !!!! Paul G.

5. Rebsmith

Rebsmith Member

Good Job Chip!! Hope there are many more in the works.

Jere Cossaboom

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

Thanks to all of you. And Thanks to all the folks who help make these GMU shoots so much fun to attend. Of course I got so excited by my first 100 I didn't do near as well in the Handicaps or Doubles but HEY it was my first time.

--- Chip King ---

7. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Well done, Chip! Will the special wads you sold me get me to a hundred straight, too?

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I was there and saw him do it ... and also saw him dance around the field in excited celebration like a skeet shooter with new pink skirt ... oh the sound of the cheerful singing and the sight of it all will stay with me for life.

Congratulation Chip and next its handicap and then doubles and then ... well ... ya wanna swing the other way and shoot some skeet? ;-)

9. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

I've seen him shoot Skeet. I think he is ambidextrous.

10. chipking

chipking TS Member

Bob_K Yes they will!! I put 500 special 100 straight wads in the batch just for you. You just need to pick them out from the other 4500. As for the skeet part are you sure you don't mean ambiclumsy .

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.