1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese weapons in Afganistan against us?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dahaub, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Just watched an add on Wakeup Walmart dot com. Did you guys know that they are saying the money profit from Walmart that goes to China is being used to make weapons and send those to Afganistan's rebels to fight our troops? I seriously doubt the chain of events happens like that I'm sure it doesn't, But the fact of the matter is that we buy goods from China and they sell weapons to our enemys and we have to fight against those weapons. Some of that chain of events has to stop. Surely our Walmart buyers have enough stroke to let those people know what can happen if we stop making purchases from China. What do you think? Dan

2. 100straight

100straight Member

I think WalMart is all about the money, and could care less about anything else. That's what our Universities have been teaching Business majors for the past 50 years. Like : Profit without compassion. or; You can't let your feelings get in the way of making the almighty dollar.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Just another possible reason to avoid Sprawl-Mart.

4. mikee

mikee TS Member

I wonder will Micheal Moore do a programme on this?....Some chance.

mike

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

good point Colonel.

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Rest easy gentlemen!!! While you stood and stamped about,,milling around the pen,,,the new world order snuck up on ya's!!!! Its not like it was invisible---Ya know?????

While americans stand and mill about as if waiting for God himself to tell you what should be done about illegal immigration,,,,You Wait!!!! Confident that your elected officials are doing all they can to secure our country,,and way of life,,,,,But yet,,Americans act as if a blindfold has been placed around their eyes,,,,The most dangerous enemys we face are our own elected officals!!!!! And all along myself and many others have asked,,,,"who does illegal immigration benefit"??? The anwser should now be plain as American Employers "line-up" to protest one "illegal immigration" bill after another!!!! Americans are being played as "fools"!!! You allowed the store to be given away,,,,and very soon the "bills" have to be paid,,,Both economic and social bills,,,,But that will be for the Democrats to ran down your throats....

The purpose of the New World Order is "corporate business" on a global scale!!! With complete ownership of ALL commodities,,,and control of ALL "natural resources" with a "world power" to control and protect the "trade routes" acting as the "world policemen"!!!! Guess who gets the "lead role" in this global experiment????? When was the last time that such conditions came about????? A bit over 1 thousand years ago,,,during the 1st Crusades,,,Christians V.S. Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this game,,,,the people with the most starting out,,,,end with the least!!!!

AKA Grammie............

7. smartass

smartass TS Member

Mark, I strongly suspect that you don't have a clue what universities teach business majors or any other major for that matter.

revslime doesn't like Wal-Mart because it it's politically correct for all liberals to despise them. If they suddenly got unionized, he and his liberal pals would love Wal-Mart.

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I guess you guys missed the point. What I really want to know is--is there anything we can do to stop the weapon sales from China to Afganistans rebels? Dan

9. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

we, as people of this nation, can do only one thing. Refuse to vote for those that support china without demanding some changes being made over there.

I dont see the republi-crats wanting to do it on their own volition.

10. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Most of the weapons our enemies have used for the last fourty years or so were made in China, so what else is new? Mostly just proves that the AK47 is a better gun than the M16.

John C. Saubak

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Although Communist China is NO FREIEND OF OURS in any sense, It is probably not a case of defeating the U.S. as it was in Korea and Vietnam. They are simply selling to the highest bidder. THey have no sense of morals of course, but in this case it's all about profit. They will deal with the Devil himself if it turns a buck and fuels their growning industrial structue. Too many U.S. politicans(ON BOTH SIDES) are in their hip pocket!

12. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Chalenge, try to buy all local usa made goods in your area, tough very tough. Local small company are at the mercy of big company. Try making or supply something that doesnt fall into big foriegn supply. I try and try to support local when at all possible. Our pay doesnt increase in conjuction with supply and demand of product. Think oil riggers are getting equal pay raise with rise of fuel?

13. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Why should we consider China a friend or business associate if they are selling guns to our enemies.

The friend of my enemy is not my friend, thus China is actually our foe too.

As A.K.A. Grammie says: "China is selling us the rope to hang ourselves with".

Berettaman7

14. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Mmmm...doesn't globalization taste sweet? New World Order, indeed.

15. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Yes, Unions hate WalMart because employees won't join the Union. If the Unions are so upset with China made goods, then they need to go after Home Depot, Lowes, Staples, Target, Sports Authority, etc. as they ALL purchase a large percentage of China goods.
    Interesting note that recently happened here in California: the United Farm Workers Union was voted OUT of Gallo winerys! Of course, the union is protesting the count (they lost by 30%). FYI, Gallo wines and their various labels represent HALF (50%) of all US wine production! Yeah, those two Italians that come over on the boat did it all. Julio (brother of Ernest) died last year at 90 something...they quietly gave away many millions to civic and private charities...amazing story.

16. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I haven't actually given that any thought at all. Now that I've given it a seconds thought I'm sure this is true. We as Americans have fought against our own weapons for sure. Remember who put the right weapons in the hands of Saddam in the first place? Our CIA supplied that upstart so we could have a little say in what that countrys politics did when the last Shaw died. Too bad that Rat didn't do anything right for us. Dan

17. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Iraq didnt have a Shah...that was Iran. And he was corrupt as hell...but at least not an Ayatollah. and the CIA had helped him gain power in '53. Shah Pahlavi was no friend of democracy. He left in '79 due to uprisings caused by his repressive government. Came to the US for cancer treatment and died in Cairo the following year.

THe CIA aided Hussein in the overthrow of President Abdul Karim Kassim in 1963.

18. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

This is nothing new. Chinese weapons, Russian weapons, French, German, Belgian and Austrian weapons (remember the story about the Steyr sniper rifles sold to Iran where some were given to insurgents to use against our troops?)

It's not surprising to find many of our own, US made weapons being used against our forces.

In VietNam, especially during the earlier stages we were faced with some irregular forces armed with US WWII era Thompsons, BARs, 1919s, etc. Even German Mauser k-98s were among the weapons used against our troops.

But what comes around, goes around. During WWII the Germans secretly shipped thousands of unmarked, Mauser K-98s to China in the hopes they would be later used against Communist (Maoist) forces after the war realizing there would be a struggle for China. Some of these ended up in Viet Nam.

During the later 1960s the Finns secretly shipped thousands of their Excellent, M-39 (Cadillac of the Mosin-Nagant derivatives)to Syria in violation of arms treaties, (recently seen on surplus gun sites in the past few years referred to as "sneaks")While Israel fought the 1948, 1956 and 1967 wars equipped at least in part, with German, WWII era Mauser K98s rebarreled to .308

Japanese officers during WWII bought their own pistols as did German officers and it was common to find commercial, pre war US Colts and S&Ws in the holsters of many enemy officers.

More recently, the arms caches in Saddam's former palaces have turned up everything from gold plated AK-47s to commercial, US made firearms including many comemorative and limited edition, sporting and presentation firearms given as gifts to various sheiks over the years. All of these had to be DESTROYED as per current politically correct, tight assed policy. Those guns should have been returned to the US and sold at auction to collectors and proceeds used for something useful, like acquisition costs for supplies etc.

And last but not least, our troops are patrolling the streets with Iraqi gov't troops and police - armed with AKs, that were probably aimed and fired at our own troops four years ago.

Want something to really think about? The US cannot account for a small number of "lost" nuclear warheads - some went down in the B-52 crash off the coast of Spain in the mid 1960s; Russia cannot account for HUNDREDS of lost nuclear warheads, never mind biological and chemical
    weapons their unpaid officers probably sold for a bottle of vodka and a hamburger.

The demokrats are in an uproar over .50 caliber rifles that weigh forty pounds and are three feet long firing a single shot into a US airliner near airport runways - why the hell would a terrorist want that when they can use any of the shoulder fired anti aircraft missiles like the STINGER we gave to the Afghan Mujahideen back in the 1980s and then there are the Russians, Chinese and Eurotrash arms dealer to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.