1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese Firms To Build Bridges in America

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catpower, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

With the tax dollars he saves he can give them to more leeches to buy votes

2. rosies dad

rosies dad Member

This sure takes the cake, and I wonder how many will wind up staying here as "political refugees" after the job?

Im thinking the next thing we need to do is for the rural States to leave the United States and form their own Country.

The system is so broke and corrupt its beyond fixing.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

This story is 6 months old!

Even letting ANY foreign company come in and do our infrastructure work is out of the question including contracts like the one California gave.

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

And now the democrats are trying to kill a clean hydroelectric bill! I can't for the life of me see what they are trying to do except create a monopoly on power in this country. I don't mean just electric but political power as well

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

They are kow towing to the Sierra Club, they don't like hydro, too hard for the fish to spawn, they want to shut down a solar farm in the desert as it is bad for the habitat, they want shut down the wind farms because they are "Cuisinarts" in the sky killing predatory and migrating birds, and we all know they are dead against coal, nukes and any petroleum based generators

I guess they was to legislate us back to the stone ages

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

All these projects are either federal or state. Politicians are responsable on some level for them. Somone should be making a large noise about it no matter what! It is just not right! Bill

7. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Nope...dont like it one bit. BUT...when you hold the keys to the safe, you get the money.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The Chionese are using American union labor to build a solar farm in cenrtal New Jersey. They will own it! I don't know who will operate it.

The site has been prepared and the electricians (and others) start work in the next week or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.