1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chineese Engine Parts

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FalconSprint, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

I'm trying to rebuild a couple of (free)generators that have chineese motors. Anybody know of a web site or a place that I can find/order little parts, like gasket kits, carb screws, etc. One motor is a Jaingdong, some of the carbs are Huayi, and Ruixing. Been a pain in the butt trying to find anything so far. One thing I found is the heads of the needle valve screws snap off when trying to remove same. I know they are about a piece of junk, but it's free junk. Thanks in advance, F/S.

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You are screwed and tattooed. Being free I say have fun and play with them and DON"T PUT MONEY IN THEM. parts are going to be a pain to get and as far as I have been told it breakes throw it away. That is how they make them. Good luck.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

this sounds like the typical problem of any China built product........ no parts support.

4. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I don't know about that one APrice. Maybe a chinese trans but there is more to the story than that. I would think the lemon law would get him a new mustang by now.

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The Auctioneer is correct. I no longer even attempt to work on any mechanical device from China because parts (no matter how trivial) are impossible to obtain.

6. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Maybe someone at your local GM dealer can assit you. LOL and good luck, Tim

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Harbor Freight may be able to get parts for them IF they are the same as what they sell.

More than likely what you have is more trouble than its worth. There's probably a very good reason they were free.

8. oz

oz Active Member

try wal mart. seems like 99% of their stuff comes in a chinese box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.