1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CHINA LEAD?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike moncilovich, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

China's Gejiu cuts lead production, do to 'LOW PRICES". and you thought you are paying to much. Well gold is expected reach 1700.00 oz. in the next two years and lead may double again in that time as the dollar plummets. Yes in 2000 lead sold for 23 cents per lb. and today it closed $1.47. Silver closed at near $20.00 per oz. Now who do we blame, the "tax & spend liberals" or the borrow and spend neo-cons"? Lets stir the soup a little. What do you think?...Mike

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The reactionary enviro-liberals that put most of our lead mines out of business. If we had the capacity that once existed, the world lead price would not be as big of a factor as it is now. Some shot manufacturers have ceased business also.

According to the link, in 2000 the U.S. produced 341,000 metric tons. In 2004, the U.S. produced 148,000 metric tons,,about the same amount a good man with a rock pick could muster.

Mash on the link.

3. mike moncilovich

Say Pal., who had control of the 4 Houses of gov. (Congress, Senate, Executive & Supreme Court) in 2004? Just playing Devil's advocate...Mike

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Well Mon,,,since you firmly believe that there are 4 "houses" of government,,and completely missed the reason I put up those two particular years of U.S. lead production,,and you immediately try to hang years of enviro law on who controlled what in 2004,,tells me there is no reason further this.

5. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Mike lead went down a penny was $1.48.The dollar at an all time low and going to go lower.With this lead will only keep going up.

Who do we blame.Good question.First I would have to say NAFTA.
    Second the polticians in Washington for putting us so deep in debt we will never get out.Thus, the rest of the world has no faith in the dollar.

All of 2007 the politcians said the economy was doing fine,with little inflation and more jobs.

Now they are wringing their hands and asking the Feds. what to do.

Yet,Citi Bank is going to ask Uncle Sam for a 639 billion bailout due to their poor performance.

How do you want to bet the CEO still gets his bonus.

Only in America.No wonder the Democrats are going to kick #ss.

The American people are tired of the same old thing Business as usual.

Things are better now,and we are going to keep going straight ahead.

If we end the war in Iraq tomorrow,it will take billions of dollars and years to build our military equipment back up to what it was at prewar levels.

We have sent most of our equipment to Iraq.The rest is setting in Texas and other places to be repaired.

God help us if this country would get invaded.

To sum this up I am not pointing my finger at Bush alone.Like they say it's a two way street Democrats and Republicans.

Although come next November you will see the worst slaughter of Republicans in history.

If not,why is Obama leading the pack?

How Sad

Bo

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Obama is leading for a couple of reasons: Would YOU want the likes of Hillary leading the free world? When noone questions him on EXACTLY how he is going to accomplish all he is dumping, would you like to live in Nirvana???

Someday soon they will realize that the emperor has no clothes.

7. porky

porky TS Member

Mike, Just to bring you up to date. There is only three branches of goverment. The Legislative( Senate and House of Representatives), the Executive( President and Vice President and appointed positions i.e. Treasury,Attorney General, Treasury,etc ) and the Judicial (Supreme Court).

8. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

China lead is also down somewhat in production and smeltering. China is debating an increase of the export tax from 10% to 15%. Exporters are waiting for a decision. Customers will pay the tax upcharge.

Best,
    Dennis

9. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Oh, Mike knew there were only three branches government, he was only trolling.

10. mike moncilovich

Olddrill, Like I have said in the past, I am a Somerset co., Pa. republican and have given my registration no. before. No, I'm not a radical right winger,however I'm an american first and foremost. If you want to blame Clinton, I don't care. You could lay at fault any one and "remember" stir the soup...Mike

11. mike moncilovich

Damn, that old civics teacher of mine, I could swear that he told us that the gov. bodies where in 4 houses in Philadelphia. I didn't say branches. Now that is spinning like what the is, is. Anyhow, that was 50 plus years ago. Forgive me, please...Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.