1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Chilly Green Bird Shoot Results 12/17 OGC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Very cold nite but it is December. At least there was nothing falling from the sky and the wind did lay down. Turn out was light, I guess most people were doing the shopping thing at the malls. We had a total of 18 squads. Top shooters for the nite are:

Rodney Diehl 25x25 (only one for the nite)

Rich Lewis, Ken C., Daniel B., Joe M. 24x25

Sam Walker, Jim Sevy, Ron Zimmerman, Al R. 23x25

Top Prize winner tonite was Ken C. with 3. Mike Sullenberg was the winner for Nancy's Lotto Drawing. I never did get the final tally on the scratch off tickets.

We did get another Longbird Jackpot started. Bob Pierce was kind enough to miss the target so the pot stands at $54.

Next Thursday Nite is Christmas Eve (were did the year go) and the plan is to open for practice (4pm till 6:30pm) with limited kitchen service. We wish everyone a happy holiday.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

If the weather lets us and I have the shooters I will throw some green bird events on request Christmas Eve. We do plan on closing around 6:30-7pm but I will not chase shooters off of the trap fields. Last I heard Nancy plans on serving diner till 5pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.