1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Childress whips up on Busch

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdtracker, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

breaking news that Richard Childress put the whoopin on Kyle. TOOOOOO funny! Birdtracker

2. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

Richard childeress and kevin Harvick are both cry babies.Hope they kick him out.

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Sounds like Childress sucker punched him.

I lost ALL resepct for Childress years ago when he whined about a intake that gave no performance advantage to Mark Martin in a win. Losing those points cost him the championship.

I have multiple family connections in nascar and can go free to any race I choose. Fly in and fly out. I would rather watch paint dry.....

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Kyle Busch is a pansy outside his race car/truck. He likes to go bully people after the race but only with his helmet on and/or a bunch on pit crew members with him. Harvick is the same way. Kept his helmet on while trying to punch Busch who was still in his car a few weeks ago. When Logano went to confront Harvick last year Harvick made sure there were several crew members between him and Logano.

Now Childress is old school. He didn't send his grandson, pit crew members or anyone else to do his work. Well the grandson did hold his watch while he punched Busch. Must be humiliating for Busch to get beat up by a man 40 years older than he is. I hope Busch has at least one black eye. He can use some of his wife's make-up to cover up his boo boo.

5. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

The Bush "ass kickin'" is long over due.....

6. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

There was another guy about 10 years ago that Richard would not have had to send. He would have done it a long time ago and punk Busch might have been recovered by now. Rest in peace Dale...

Jon Reitz
    [​IMG]

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Nascar, the WWF of auto racing.

HM

8. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I see another reality show coming........."The Feuds of NASCAR"......Be about like that Ornage County Chopper BS........what a joke it all is.

9. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

Who realy cares...........

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

One old prima donna pounding one young prima donna. Just like WWF. Can't wait 'til they start having "Nascar T&A".

11. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Childress needs to either stop dying his hair - or start dying his skin. Looks like the exact same dye Darrel Waltrip uses. Hair looks 35 years-old; skin looks 80 years-old. Ridiculous looking. Makes Childress look like a "Donald Trump" style clown.

Don't get me wrong - I'm no Busch fan either. However, I do like Martin.

Mike Durhan

12. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Childress would love to have the best young driver in NASCAR driving for him but since Kyle wants a winning team Childress feels jaded. Childress will be the one eating crow after evey race K Busch wins. And it will be a lot of crow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.