1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Chico Agundez

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dicksie, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

Chico Agundez passed away, Thursday, August 2nd. I’ve been attempting to post this for more than a week but so many thoughts and memories flooded my mind, it was hard to pick just what to say about Chico. He was an all-around good person, in addition to being a good shooter and a great ambassador for shooting. As one shooter said to me this week, everyone liked Chico.
    He has been missed for the past several years because his health, some say the result of his service in Viet Nam, has not allowed him to shoot. Now that we know that there is no hope that he will ever squad with us again, the sadness is almost overwhelming.

In addition to being a member of the ATA and CGSTA, he was been a member of Tri County Trap Club, The San Bernardino County Sherriff’s Trap Club, Inland Fish and Game Association, Prado Trap League and he also participated in the Police Games. His family is not planning any services, but they have promised us some of his ashes so he can join us some time in the future for his 21 gun salute or something similar.
    Dicksie Spolar
  2. Ahab

Ahab Active Member

If you saw a short stocky guy wearing a Tshirt, baggy shorts and flip flops just smoking the birds ... it probably was Chico!

One of the most likable guys that you would ever hope to meet!

He will be sorely missed!
  3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

May God be with him!

Thank you and your family for your service!

Bill Roberts
  4. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Member

Chico was a very warm and friendly man. I always enjoyed talking to him when I lived in SoCal. My sincere condolences to his family. Rest in peace old friend.

Tom Strunk
  5. chipking

chipking TS Member

Rest well Brother You have earned your Peace.

Semper Fi

--- Chip King ---
  6. perazziuser

perazziuser Member

Chico was one of my late Grandfather Joe's Prado buddies. A couple of the regulars there for many years. They will be missed...

Jeff Holguin
  7. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Chico always had a smile. I'll miss him alot. Bob
  8. trap72

trap72 TS Member

Chico was friendly to everyone and enjoyed trapshooting. We all will miss you Chico. Rest in peace.

Trap72
  9. trap72

trap72 TS Member

THIS IS A REQUEST FOR CGSTA SOUTHERN ZONE DELEGATES: Create a report on the history CHICO AGUNDEZ trapshooting career and send it to TRAP AND FIELD MAGAZINE to be published in "COMPLETED CAREERS"

Thanks,
    Trap72
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.